I have a complaint on lvl 513!

Monica_Moure
Monica_Moure Posts: 2 Newbie

So yall know, I posted this 2 days ago and King replied me it was a duplicate question and sent me a link. But I asked a question regarding CANDY CRUSH and they sent me over to a DIAMOND DIGGER answer, that had nothing to do with it, and once my original question isn't allowed any answer, here I am posting it again, so the dumb humans over there don't block it once more!Thank you so much!

For two times on the same play, I joined 2 multi-coloured candies (when it clears the whole board), it cleared all the jellies except one that it does not go away, no matter how many times I hit it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is on the bottom right corner, the explosion hit the jelly twice (as it hit all the other reamining jellies AND CLEANED THEM), but this particular one is 1-click away of disappearing and nothing, either stripes or whatever, cleans it!What should I do?????http://prntscr.com/bdx4gu My ID: ID: 1391944621

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

Well I suggest you start by behaving like a civil human being rather than a demented three year old in a tantrum!

Is this happening constantly over many attempts or did you just see it the once and think you'd have a moan?

I've just played the level on Facebook and cleared it first attempt so if there is a problem it is on your device alone. Shouting at King is therefore just a bit pointless. I suggest you follow the advice in the FAQs (link at the bottom of the page) and if that doesn't solve the issue politely ask for more help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?