22 Missing Gold Bars

Suzann_P
Suzann_P Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello!  On Thursday evening (6/9/16) I exed out of the special spinning prize wheel but I was charged 11 gold bars.  I didn't get a prize and I lost 11gold bars.  The same thing happened on Saturday (6/11/16).  A total of 22 gold bars were lost and no prizes were received.  Can you please resolve this issue?  In addition, can you also add a confirmation of purchase button?  It is unfair that gold bars are are taken without justification.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

I guess the gold bars are taken immediately so if you 'x' out then you will lose them. Why did you exit out? 

If you have clicked to use gold bars then it's better to allow the transaction to complete. 

• Suzann_P

I guess the gold bars are taken immediately so if you 'x' out then you will lose them. Why did you exit out? 

If you have clicked to use gold bars then it's better to allow the transaction to complete. 

I did not consent to spending the gold bars. The wheel popped up and started spinning and I immediately exited. The gold bars were taken in error. A confirmation of purchase should be a standard component of the game. It concerns me that King will not address or rectify this concern.
  • Suzann_P

Additional gold bars were stolen again last evening. The special wheel popped up, I exited, no prize was received and I was charged 7 gold bars for nothing. This issue must be addressed! Thank you for finally correcting this injustice.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?