Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It shows up on my Facebook notifications, but does not carry over to my game. I have tried both installing and re- installing both Facebook and Candy Crush. Both items are up to date. Please advise.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having the same problem. None of the things my friends are sending are getting to me. I did the fix suggested here. I also uninstalled the app, which annoyingly loses all your won extras. Nothing helped.
I've tried this "fix" and it doesn't fix anything.
Hi Yvonne!
I suggest you first try switching your Internet connection from WiFi to 3G/4G
If the issue persists then try connecting the game to Kingdom instead of Facebook:
1) Start the game on your mobile device
2) Click on the circle menu, lower left corner
3) Click on the green cogwheel icon and from here scroll to 'disconnect Facebook'
4) Close the windows and you are now back to the main screen
5) Click once again on the circle menu, lower left corner and now you can click on the orange ikon with the crown
Once Candy Crush Saga is connected to Kingdom you should now be able to use all features in the game.
Cheers :-)