Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am having problems receiving the tickets from friends this is the second time this has happen
I have not received any tickets from friends to move on to the next level .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have not received any tickets from friends to move on to the next level this
How did you get it to work, stuck again and am going to quit the game if I have to wait for the time to get to the next episode. Thanks for any help you can share
I'm having the same issues too but I know this used to help me when I wasn't receiving requests before through the app. If you haven't tried logging out of the app and logging back in do so right now. It refreshes the app and requests come through sometimes. So go to settings and log out then log back in. Second make sure your connection is strong so if you have wifi make sure it's on and working well. Hopefully it helps someone.
I have a problem with connect to Facebook. All my life is lost .... the problem beginning with last update
I am having problems receiving the tickets from friends this is the second time this has happenI have not received any tickets from friends to move on to the next level this
Where is the answer
How did u fix this?