Lost progress

I used to play using a fb account then I deleted the account and kept playing till more than 200 levels. I don't remember if I registered to the kingdom or not but i had a cow picture and a name  and i used to ask members for help and help them too. When I connected to another fb account i lost my progress. Is there any way to get my progress back? Thanks

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

If you registered with Kingdom you only need to remember your email to login which of course only you will know. 

If you deleted your old Facebook account then unfortunately you will have lost all your progress sorry! :(

• If you registered with Kingdom you only need to remember your email to login which of course only you will know. 

If you deleted your old Facebook account then unfortunately you will have lost all your progress sorry! :(

I tried to login with my email but it tells me there is no account with this email :( i used to help and receive help from others and I don't think it is possible if I don't register in the kingdom, is it?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?