Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost everyting
i cant make connection with FB it said. I reset all and now i lose all
i cant ask tickets for next episode.
hop i get all back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oke. I am done with it.
Dont play anymore
Follow the steps here. I can say that they have worked for me in the past when I lost my connection. They are pretty simple but should get you connected again:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
It's not possible to get your boosters back though sorry, once gone, they won't return as they don't sync with Facebook.