Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The bottom part of the game does not show on screen. I have no way to maximize the screen. The icon has disappeared. How am I supposed to play this? I'm on an ASUS laptop.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Darlene- Welcome to King Care. We have not noticed any reports of problems with the game not displaying correctly, so it may be an incorrect setting on your device.
Please check that the screen is not zoomed in/out: http://www.wikihow.com/Zoom-in-on-a-PC
If this does not work, please could you check your ASUS display settings? http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/getting-best-display-monitor#getting-best-display-monitor=windows-7
Let me know how you get on :-)