Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Linked to Facebook (never played) went to lvl 3. I had my previous game saved through my Gmail and a King account. Was at 219 now back to beginning(also my 3rd time being reset on levels).
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Have a lovely day :-)