⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can level 1810 ever be completed?

Options

Answers

• Ragana
    Ragana Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Thank you all so much for taking the time to highlight your feedback regarding this level. Here at King we value the thoughts of our loyal players. We have passed these suggestions on and this level will be updated for the next release. :-) 

they changed something, now the symbol is changed from hard to easy... definitely are kidding us. Bye candy crush
  • barbarascience
    barbarascience Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Thank you all so much for taking the time to highlight your feedback regarding this level. Here at King we value the thoughts of our loyal players. We have passed these suggestions on and this level will be updated for the next release. :-) 

Fix level 1810! You have fixed glitches before in less than 3 days.
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

It doesn't appear this level was tested before release.  Now they are saying that the changes will not be released until Wednesday.  I would of thought they would of re-vamped prior to the weekend but I guess not.  I've been playing daily, keep trying but I still can't get to 80000.  I did get 72000 once and received 4 color bombs and some +5 candies for extra time but it wasn't nearly enough.  I just knew I was over 100000, lol.  Kinda makes me wonder if the update has been released.  At this point I sure hope not because if they have & I have already been playing, the changes made were not near enough for someone like myself to complete.  Ugh.  Good Luck Everyone 

It is 200,000 Tammy. I was simply making a point that I can't even reach 80,000 let alone 200,000 lol. I hope they fix this soon.
  • Marija_Nikolic
    Marija_Nikolic Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I have passed it just now, after many many tires.  Like you all, I kept saying it was impossible.   I must have just had a ridiculously lucky board because I got a bunch of color bombs right off the bat without having to use boosters, and then I used boosters for the rest.  I used a lot of lollipops and hand switches to make color bombs, and then had to use my gold to get extra time, twice (after the first extra time I ended with 198,600!  I almost cried) So, it can be passed, but be prepared to use everything you have.  

♪♫ ♪♪♫♪♫ ♪♪♫ Im going to the farm town to harvest lot of peaches... congratulation!
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    edited June 2016
    Options

I sure hope that 1810 is still being worked on. I just played this am and wasted 100 gold bars to get an additonal 75 seconds as I kept hoping to complete the level but sadly failed. I reached 125,000 for the first 90 seconds which was great and I just knew I could beat this so using the gold bars getting the extra time was worth it. NOT!!! With the addl 75 seconds purchased (15 second intervals) I was only able to get an additional 50,000. Still came up 25,000 short of what was needed. So what is wrong with this picture? I am just so frustrated. In my opinion this level still needs a lot of work. I realize some have passed but who knows what it may have cost them in boosters and extra time to achieve this. I'm by no means insinuating that boosters were used by everyone but some have freely admitted that boosters extra time had to be used to complete. I admire all who passed in the given 90 second time allotment and they really should be rewarded by King. They are truly extraordinary players. Thanks for reading allowing me to vent. that's all folks !!
  • Adriaan
    Adriaan Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

niet te doen. Irritant dat er niet naar de spelers wordt geluisterd. Los het probleem op en snel a.u.b.

Dit level is inderdaad onmogelijk te halen. Ben nu tot 1810 gekomen , maar ik denk dat ik hem over 100jaar nog niet heb uitgespeeld. mijn hoogste score is 73000.
  • 56cheffy
    56cheffy Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited June 2016
    Options

Debbie...a very eloquent, to the point and well written post. I am not one to give up easily, in fact I love the challenge of actually being stuck on a level, knowing that at some stage I will come through, but this level seems impossible as it is without getting incredibly lucky. The most irritating thing is seeing that there are moves despite being told otherwise. However I will keep trying.
  • Mateusz_
    Mateusz_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I too am finding level 1810 impossible, that is....WHEN I finally get a chance to make a move. More often than not, after the first purple wrapped candy is made when the level begins, there are one or two shufflings, then there are no more possible moves and the level ends. I've lost as many as 10 lives in a row just on this alone.

When I can start moving candies and release and use the +5 boosters that are already on the board, more of them don't start coming down fast enough to give me time to come anywhere close to making 200,000 points. The most I've been able to get is around 62,000. I watched a youtube video where someone did reach the point goal without boosters, but this person was able to move very fast and got a lot of +5's with cascading candies.

I had posted here in the last couple of weeks about how difficult it is for those of us who are elderly and/or disabled to complete timed levels, with or without boosters. And there are a lot of us who play. It's bad enough that young, fast and healthy players are having trouble...think of how much more of a struggle it is for us. It appears that King has totally dismissed those concerns and made subsequent timed levels even worse. Again, I appeal to King to either change timed levels to moves levels, or to reduce the point goal to something more reasonable....they don't have to make those levels easy, just manageable. Thank you.

I have better error,i have 3 candy i the same color in line and stop game"no more possible moves" ;)
  • Ragana
    Ragana Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

are you going to fix this ridiculous level? have the players waste enough money? indeed are kidding us... activision stinks
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

I have passed it just now, after many many tires.  Like you all, I kept saying it was impossible.   I must have just had a ridiculously lucky board because I got a bunch of color bombs right off the bat without having to use boosters, and then I used boosters for the rest.  I used a lot of lollipops and hand switches to make color bombs, and then had to use my gold to get extra time, twice (after the first extra time I ended with 198,600!  I almost cried) So, it can be passed, but be prepared to use everything you have.  

I agree you should not have to use all these boosters/gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?