⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can level 1810 ever be completed?

Options

Answers

• Pawan_Toshniwal
    Pawan_Toshniwal Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you all so much for taking the time to highlight your feedback regarding this level. Here at King we value the thoughts of our loyal players. We have passed these suggestions on and this level will be updated for the next release. :-) 

The game has been updated but still this level requires same 2,00,000 impossible points..!!
  • Kathleen_Doran
    Kathleen_Doran Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited June 2016
    Options

Thank you all so much for taking the time to highlight your feedback regarding this level. Here at King we value the thoughts of our loyal players. We have passed these suggestions on and this level will be updated for the next release. :-) 

Could cry, just logged on to Candy Crush hoping level 1810 would have been sorted, it hasn't, 2 lives lost after shuffle without even the chance of making a move. No chance of getting even near 200,000 with the board as it is. I am so disappointed as I love playing Candy Crush. Please do something about this level.
  • Corinne_
    Corinne_ Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

New release of levels and no update to 1810.  Still glitching and impossible to compete.  Pathetic.

Same here, no changes
  • Joe-2
    Joe-2 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I got up early hoping it was fixed - just another slap in the face
  • jsmile
    jsmile Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

The Development Team is working on the solution and I will update you as soon as possible.

Kindly disregard that this thread has been marked down as solved. Unfortunately it is currently not possible to change the status of the thread.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Level 1810 has not been released on mobile devices. Nice try.
  • jsmile
    Options

Hi guys,

The Development Team is working on the solution and I will update you as soon as possible.

Kindly disregard that this thread has been marked down as solved. Unfortunately it is currently not possible to change the status of the thread.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Mobile devices only go up to 1805.
  • jsmile
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

The solution is very easy. Nerf the board.
  • Pink_Girl
    Pink_Girl Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Why would you say it is going to be fixed in the next release? We now have the next release and it is not fixed. Does that mean another week? Are you going to reimburse all of the gold and items that people have spent trying to pass it? Easy to fix - does not take 2 weeks - solution 1 - lower the amount needed to 100k from 200k - solution 2 - hire smarter developers - you clearly have a problem with the ones you have.
  • katsie-2
    katsie-2 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Still not fixed. Candy Crush is now officially out of my computer, account deleted and into the trash bin. Used to be fun until level 1810 reared it's ugly head to be the biggest money grab of them all. Bye bye King forever!
  • Pink_Girl
    Pink_Girl Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

How sad that you cannot change a thread from solved to unsolved - its your software

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?