Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a samsung tablet, I play candy crush. I can no longer make purchases or get life's sent to me. This just happened over night. All my games go to my computer and I want them on my tablet.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
NO I DO NOT-BUT,I WOULD HOPE SOMEONE AT KING WOULD?
I have the same issue. I also have a Samsung tablet, and it hasn't let me purchase gold bars on candy crush for a few days now:(