Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am just curious who else got offered the golden path since it said it was only for the best players. I am currently on level 1580 and have 2 friends ahead of me on my tablet.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was offered the sparkling gem path on my tablet but, I do not see it on my computer.
I got the golden path on level 652....any clue about increasing green candies in the 3rd level?
I also got this. I'm only on level 275 but have three stars on every one...maybe that's why?
I'm on level 238 and got this as well, looks like fun but is it so exclusive? Either way it's cool!
I'm on 1603 and got it too
I have this too, but whenever I try play there's no available moves, it reshuffles, still has no available moves and I lose by default?! It's happened 3 times now!
I'm on 1768 and got the path. Passed first time. Gonna go again. Sweet!
I also got offered this today. I'm on level 1734. Looks useful, 5 levels with good rewards. Went straight they twice without losing a life. 2nd time the rewards doubled!