Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how can you transfer game from a deleted fb acct to a new fb account in candy crush
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
After create a new Facebook account and connect the game. Next step 👇️
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.
Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on!
It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic.
I hope you're back on track really soon!
Please feel free post in new tread since this from 2016. Thank you
I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME PLEASE. LAST WEEK MY FACEBOOK WAS HACKED. I NEED MY GAME PUT ON MY NEW ACCOUNT. THE OLD ONE WAS VFMOSS@GMAIL.COM ID# 4128810646. I WAS ON LEVEL 5109. MY NEW ACCOUNT IS VMOSS2257@GMAIL.COM. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WORK A COMPUTER AND EVERYTHING I'VE TRIED, I FAILED. THANK YOU, HAVE A NICE DAY!
You can't.