Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can't even get more than 1 move before it says no more possible moves. Also I am finding that unless I keep my computer up and running I am not accumulating new lives. Every time I go on the computer it says just 1 life.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Welcome to King Care. Thanks for highlighting this problem to us, we will be investigating the problem. Have a sweet weekend!
Hi there- Welcome to King Care. Thanks for highlighting this problem to us, we will be investigating the problem.
Have a sweet weekend!