Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I AM UNABLE TO BUY ANY GOLD BARS ON CANDY CRUSH SAGA GAME, BECAUSE, I CAN NOT GET MY MONEY FROM MY CARD TO WORK. CAN YOU FIX THIS?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This sounds like a card or banking issue from what you have said. If you cannot get the card to work I would contact your bank or check that you have input the payment details correctly into the site.