Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am currently on level 1788. I ran out of lives so switched to my iPad and noticed the levels are different! I have screen shots but not sure how to post them. Anyone else?? Anyone know which is the correct version?? Is this a common issue?!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
yes this is the same for me, seems a few levels are like this.
I've found this to be a common event. Sometimes it's easier to pass a level on IOS versus Windows ... sometimes, like this level 1788, that I've been playing for a week, that is not marked hard, and requires no skill because choices are limited ... the Windows version lets me get "closer" to winning ...