Why does the treasure chest keep going away when I reach them?

Gloria_M_Shields
Gloria_M_Shields Posts: 3 Newbie

1375 Treasure Chest. I moved right up to it & instead of giving me the treasures, it asked if I wanted to play the Treasure game & took away my chest without giving me the prizes.  This has happened multiple times & it is really upsetting me.  Are you guys just cheap & don't want to give up any help?  I am not playing as much anymore on the FB Candy Crush becuz of this.  I play on Androids or elsewhere.  FB just screws me out of stuff too much.  Please send me some of these treasures to make up for what you have taken away & renew my faith in you.  I understand having problems, but this is rediculous.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

HI Gloria-  Welcome to King Care! I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with the Treasure Chests, I can understand your frustration. A lot of players have reported that if they are experiencing a problem with the Treasure Chests, that simply closing the game and reopening it fixes most issues.

However if this does not work, please disconnect your game from Facebook, close the game and then log in again. 

Let me know how you get on. Have a sweet day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?