Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had reached level 86 and when I returned to my game, it was reset back to level 1. How can I get my progress back to level 86?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Susan! Welcome to the community. Please see this blog here for the steps to follow if you have lost some of your progress. The Blog includes lots of steps on how to fix this problem yourself :-)
If you are not able to restore your own levels, please see the contact form at the end of the Blog, be sure to select "Lost Progress" as the reason of contact.
Many thanks
My game ask me to log in with Facebook this morning which it has before with no problem. Today I found myself on level one when I was in the 3000’s level. I hope you can help.
Thank you!
Hi alibobby- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Have a lovely day :-)