Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I log in to facebook I see that there's a sale on with only 1 day left. Usually I buy it but I don't seem to be offered it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Janice. I do not have the sale this time either. I think the sales are only offered to certain players :-(
Check on your mobile, as you may find that you have a sale offer on there.