Candy crush level 731 3 stars

Gmac
Gmac Posts: 4 Newbie

this level has been upgraded making it impossible now to get 3 stars after searching for answers to get 3 stars. iPad laptop and phone. There is no way of getting 3 stars. After complaining to customer services I got a brush off by them saying it's not stopping you continuing to progress. Well up to this level I have 3 stars in all levels. I don't think that is the answer to get from themI like getting 3 stars. Before going into the next level. Feel like they should be fixing faults before creating new levels. So when will this be fixed. I have and paid for extras but still cannot close to 3 stars. Please help

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

There is no fault so what are they supposed to fix? Unlike other King games three star ratings give you no advantage or extra privileges and so are irrelevant to the overall game. If it's literally impossible to get three stars then everybody is in the same boat. Get on with the game. King's not obliged to stop developing the game to deal with your particular strange obsession.

• Gmac
    Gmac Posts: 4 Newbie

earlier versions you can get 3 stars with a score of 90000 (you tube) so why change it later on and make it impossible to achieve even 2 stars..... so why change earlier levels if there wasn't an issue.....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?