Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I only got the screen that said "come back later" also my envelope icon has quit working again.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey guys,
I am gathering a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and rewards. I will add this message to the list.
Same happened to me and they won't send me a reward they just send me here... and I did screen shot it
If it happens, screenshot it always. You get a spin each day so don't worry too much about it.
Finally won Jackpot on a daily spin - and NOTHING happened - NOTHING was collected - what a joke
Same thing just happened to me - very frustrating!! Especially when there are NO answers as to WHY this happened
It's a shame about the jackpot, I guess you always get to spin again tomorrow
I don't think it's a case if your envelope not working just that it's empty. If its greyed out then that means you have no messages right now.