Progress recognized and then not

Nathalie_Pérusse
Nathalie_Pérusse Posts: 6 Level 2

I finally completed level 1760. I got congratulations and access to a gloden bonus level, but now the level shows as not completed. What gives? It was a hard one, I don't want to have to do it again! Contrary to the reply I finally got, this is not a duplicate of the "I passed the level but the game does not recognize it", since the game did recognize my progress, congratulated me on making it so far and gave me access to a bonus level with rewards. It is similar tp questions asked by players who lost recognized progress and were provided with a way to restore. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

The game didn't record the progress so it's the same thing. If you have gone back in and you're playing the same level again then you just have to go back in and play it again, there's nothing else you can really do. The thread you were directed you towards would still stand I think. 

• Nathalie_Pérusse
    Nathalie_Pérusse Posts: 6 Level 2

The game didn't record the progress so it's the same thing. If you have gone back in and you're playing the same level again then you just have to go back in and play it again, there's nothing else you can really do. The thread you were directed you towards would still stand I think. 

It doesn't because the game did record my progress. I completed the level on my iPad and it showed as conpleted on my computer and on my phone. And why would the game send a message congratulating me and telling me very few players had made it that far, then give me access to a bonus level to play while waiting for new levels to be released. Plus the level showed as completed for a few days while I wa playing Dreamworld levels. Of course the progress was recorded.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?