Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play Candy Crush on my Ipad with two accounts.Now I can announce myself only with one of it for Candy Crush.The error message is called: You have already authorised Candry Crush.How can I lift the authorisation?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You need to give authorization on Facebook. I think if you go to the settings section and find Candy Crush in the apps, here you can give access to the game, your friends list etc.