Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Lost everything after spending a fortune with you... Not worth it! Has been deletes
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just had the same problem. Had to uninstall and reinstall but then was back to my level but had lost all boosters and bars.
Hi John,
Checking your player account I can see you have all 1320 completed levels available as well as 97 gold bars.
I believe you are experiencing an issue with your mobile device. Kindly get back to me if you want me to help with trouble shooting steps.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care