Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't have enough storage space on my phone and plus I feel like the bigger screen would be helpful
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes- what you are looking for is called an android emulator. There are quite a few in the market, so here are a few you can try ranked from best to worst in my opinion: 1) Leapdroid 2)Memu 3)GenyMotion
If you have facebook you can also play on your computer through Facebook. I'm not sure but I think through king.com you can also play via computer. Hope this helps!