⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Change picture to my own

Options
Marilyn-3
Marilyn-3 Posts: 79 Level 3

How do I get my own picture to show on the game board and the map? I uploaded a new one and It shows on sign on and on top of my list of players, but the old avatar pic still shows on the playing board and the map.

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2016
    Options

Usually you have to log out & log back in (if you haven't already tried that). Or uninstall/reinstall but that would result in you losing all your boosters and lives given and also clearing the cache or data, but clearing the data  definitely results in losing boosters lives etc., I was going to say log out of Facebook but I see you play on king.com because if you were playing via Facebook then you can log out when you're on the game log back in and it will update the picture I just know from my own experience trying to help sorry if I'm no help at all. 

• Marilyn-3
    Options

Usually you have to log out & log back in (if you haven't already tried that). Or uninstall/reinstall but that would result in you losing all your boosters and lives given and also clearing the cache or data, but clearing the data  definitely results in losing boosters lives etc., I was going to say log out of Facebook but I see you play on king.com because if you were playing via Facebook then you can log out when you're on the game log back in and it will update the picture I just know from my own experience trying to help sorry if I'm no help at all. 

I tried logging out and back again. Restarted computer also. Profile picture updated, but not on the game board or the map. ???
  • JillyJill
    edited July 2016
    Options

Sorry, like I said I was trying to help since the king crew never seems to answer our questions and again since you play on king.com I wouldn't know anything but going to your settings and profile but I'm sure you've done that too a million times, tried to help :-)
  • Marilyn-3
    Options

I waited a day, signed on, and viola! Fixed! Thanks for helping!
  • JillyJill
    Options

Awesome glad it worked out for you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?