Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get my own picture to show on the game board and the map? I uploaded a new one and It shows on sign on and on top of my list of players, but the old avatar pic still shows on the playing board and the map.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Usually you have to log out & log back in (if you haven't already tried that). Or uninstall/reinstall but that would result in you losing all your boosters and lives given and also clearing the cache or data, but clearing the data definitely results in losing boosters lives etc., I was going to say log out of Facebook but I see you play on king.com because if you were playing via Facebook then you can log out when you're on the game log back in and it will update the picture I just know from my own experience trying to help sorry if I'm no help at all.