Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I see a user name when I'm playing some games,e.g., "lanmyj" and I don't recall setting this up. Do I need it. How can I change it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I tried opening the app, went to settings, scrolled and there is no listing for my account or profile. The orange button is for something else. Where else can I find my profile? Thanks.
Hey Lanny,
Check this out in Candy Crush Saga on your mobile. Open the app and go to settings. Click on the orange symbol and it will bring you to your Kingdom profile, and will allow you to edit your profile and user name.
You can also click on the Facebook symbol and check how things are setup there.