Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Logged into my mother's account, and it synced it with mine. Can't get back to my progress. How can I fix this??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rita. I have the same problem. Can you share the information they sent you with me? I haven't read King's response to anyone's question besides yours. Thanks.
Hi @Graham and @doctorfun I will send you both messages too :-)
Rita please share the answer I have the same problem. Thank you
Hi Rita- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you and your mother back on track so that you can both continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. Have a sweet weekend! :-)
Hi Rita- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you and your mother back on track so that you can both continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Have a sweet weekend! :-)