New Iphone - Lost all candy data on new phone. Need help ASAP

ciscojmd
ciscojmd Posts: 2 Newbie

I am not happy about getting a new phone and went to play the game only to find out ALLLL of my candies gone, and the inbox folder of hundreds of lives given to me. Gone!! I deserve a refund of some kind to since I've put so much time and purchases to save these candy/lives. I need this to be resolved quickly as I don't want to play on the new phone to mess up any possible transfers. Thank you. At least 143 sparkles balls, 36 stripes and 72 jelly fishes. Please advise.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

The following advice, which apparently you have ignored, is given in the FAQs which you apparently failed to consult.

If you are upgrading to a new device, or planning to install new software, please ensure you either connect the game to Facebook or King.com.

Anything which results from failure to properly research correct use of the app certainly does not 'deserve' compensation and it is, in any case, impossible to replace any free item from whatever source.

• ciscojmd
    ciscojmd Posts: 2 Newbie

The following advice, which apparently you have ignored, is given in the FAQs which you apparently failed to consult.

If you are upgrading to a new device, or planning to install new software, please ensure you either connect the game to Facebook or King.com.

Anything which results from failure to properly research correct use of the app certainly does not 'deserve' compensation and it is, in any case, impossible to replace any free item from whatever source.

That's my problem. I am synced with Facebook. And a lot of the other items were not "free". I'm synced with Facebook and only gold bars are given back but not candies.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?