Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It rewards me on the phone but not the pc. Each time I collect enough it just goes back to 0 without the gift being awarded
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Holly- Welcome to King Care! I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your game. I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope in the top right hand corner of the screen. Have a sweet week!