Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't think 1425 can be beat with only 25 but youtube shows 40 moves. That would be easy
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It would indeed be easy, ridiculously easy, and was, which is why it was changed. It should be possible to find videos with the revised number of turns if you search by date and look at the most recent ones. I've just replayed the level and completed it on first attempt with no boosters for a three star score (beating my previous best) so I'd have to take issue with your assertion that it's not possible in 25 moves!