Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why have I never gotten extra play time with the treasure chests and never gotten the calendar? Ans why is the reshuffle glitch now affecting every new level I play? I am at 1621.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
To your first question life's a ... and then you die. To your second, it's been like that from the beginning of the bug nearly a month ago. You just obviously haven't played many levels where it's a problem up to this point.