Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When you ask friends for lives, you have a choice of All Friends or Candy Friends. I would like to add to the Candy Friends. How is this done?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Check this site, it should help: http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows
I am not sure how to screenshot the page or how or where to post it so you can see it.
I'm not sure what option this is as I only have 'all friends' in my game. Can you post up a screenshot so I can see what you have in yours?