Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
While I played candy crush saga last night, suddenly my phone turn off automatically... then all of my items are gone.. only I have gold bars... How can I get back my items?
Pls let me know..
Thanks
Nahyun
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've the same issue and I lost almost 100-150 of each items
Any answer from King Team?
I'm having the same problem. It's the third time it has happened.