Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For weeks I am wondering how to continue after playing the pink worldmountain. I finished all the countries and player finale but now how do I continiue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Correct but I suppose there is only europe with some counties to play? Guess we have to wait for updates then.
You must be at level 1836, right? It's the current top level on Android until more are released in the next update. The next 30 levels are already on the PC version.