Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
As soon as the the screen shows the game a spinning candy just keeps spinning and I can't get the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I fixed it myself by playing around....................Went into settings, went to advanced and clicked "clear browsing data" it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All is well now!
go to advanced settings and click "clear browsing data"
It's giving me the same grief today, playing through Facebook. Lots of spinning and not loading all the way, or loading, and then not launching the game. If I try to cancel a frozen screen (blank, trying to load a game) it eats the life and the boosters.