Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There is a problem with level 1759. Every time I want to vanish the 4 squares , game switches off.
Please help !
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I used the lap top and it worked !
Use the frog for the blastic and then use somthing else to remove the jelly .
Same here. Frustrating
First I was waiting for 4 lollyhammers to collect, but then I tried to play Candy Crush on my desktop, and the frog did not crash the game! I'm trough! Level 1760!
Same issue here. Any updates?
What to do then ? Shall we wait for the new update ?
Same here!! Driving me nuts
Same problem here for over a week!!