Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When playing candycrush saga and reaching the chests which have the free hours of play and boosters,I have not received..grrrrr
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sise- Welcome to King Care! I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with the chests. I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a sweet week! :-)