Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After deactivating Facebook I have lost all of my progress and I was on 750+ level. I have also lost all my lives (over 300). I re-activated Facebook and still don't see my progress. Not happy.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I have lost my progress or all played levels?
If you suddenly are back to level 1 or the game has been lost, check HERE how to get it restored
Pleasefeel free post in new thread since this from 2017.thank you
Hi
I lost my progress
Please resume my lost level at the earliest
Do the needful and confirm my game
I have lost my progress
Please resume my lost level
At the earliest
Please do the needful
Please send my lost level
I want to resume my level
I have deactivated my FB account before on multiple different occasions and didn't run into this problem.
I'm sorry but what did you expect to happen when you deactivated your primary account? There's nothing King can do about it now.