I want to play candy crush with all my facebook friends on my mobile.

Options
Sneha_Sinha_N
Sneha_Sinha_N Posts: 3 Newbie

I have a mobile Lumia 540, I installed Candy Crush Saga on that previously I was playing with my King ID. But from now onwards I want to play with my facebook friends but i am unable to connect. Please Help.

Thanks in Advance.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Sneha- Welcome to  King Care! I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem connecting your game to Facebook on your Windows mobile. Let's try and get you back on track! 

Here are a few steps which will improve your gaming experience and hopefully fix the problem:

a. Go to Settings > system > advertising id. Now make sure the Advertising ID switch is set to "Off."

b. Please close all apps and restart the device by pressing and holding the Power button until you see the "Slide down to power off" option. Then flick down. After it's off press the Power button to turn the phone back on.

c. Please check for any updates for your device and apps: On Start, tap Marketplace or Store. If updates are available, tap Updates, and then tap Update all.

d. Clear the cache frequently by entering the Settings menu in Internet Explorer and choosing the delete history option. 

Let me know how you get on :-) 

• Sneha_Sinha_N
    edited July 2016
    Options

Hi Sneha- Welcome to  King Care! I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem connecting your game to Facebook on your Windows mobile. Let's try and get you back on track! 

Here are a few steps which will improve your gaming experience and hopefully fix the problem:

a. Go to Settings > system > advertising id. Now make sure the Advertising ID switch is set to "Off."

b. Please close all apps and restart the device by pressing and holding the Power button until you see the "Slide down to power off" option. Then flick down. After it's off press the Power button to turn the phone back on.

c. Please check for any updates for your device and apps: On Start, tap Marketplace or Store. If updates are available, tap Updates, and then tap Update all.

d. Clear the cache frequently by entering the Settings menu in Internet Explorer and choosing the delete history option. 

Let me know how you get on :-) 

There is another query Please describe point (a) more clearly. I don't understand that I have to go on which app settings. Please help.
  • Sneha_Sinha_N
    Options

Tried , didn't worked :-(

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

I am really sorry that you are still experiencing a problem. I would like to check your account, so I have sent you a private message :-) 

Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. 

Thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?