Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I logged into my aunties candy crush game on my phone to help her get through a level and she automatically jumped up to the level im on. How do i get her back to where she was?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Narelle- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you and your auntie back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Have a lovely week! :-)