Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
3 times I have purchased extra moves and 3 times the purchase goes through but freezes on still waiting for an answer from the App Store. You have to exit the app and when going back in the game is forfeited. Rip off???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have this problem too but no answer from King for me!! Ripped off.
Hi Trish- Welcome to King Care! I am really sorry that you have had this unpleasant experience with your purchases. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a sweet day!