Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Now I no longer have to look at the phallus on the floor between levels. Really, how did you guys miss that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No, I'm talking about the paint splotch on the ground.
Hi blank2184!
Your post made me curious so I replayed the level - took me a good 5 minutes before my Rorschach vision kicked in. Not really sure if that paint brush in Tiffi's hand can be categorized as phallic.
Or am I looking in the wrong place on this level?
Cheers :-)