I used my daughter's cellphone and my level changed to hers. How can I come back to mine?

Options
Catalina_Llabrés
Catalina_Llabrés Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi!

I was trying to play Candy Crush on my daughter's cellphone. I have done it before and never had problems.I logged in with my Facebook user to get to my level (963). I was logged in with my user, but it says my level is hers (1850). I looked on facebook in my computer, and I am in 1850 as well. How can I come back to 963?

Thank you in advance.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Catalina-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you and your daughter back on track so that you can both continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Have a lovely week! :-)

• Haina1
    Haina1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem ...i was in level 989 and now i'm in level 1850. Please halp my to go back.

Thank you vary much

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

@Haina1- Not to worry :-) I will send you a private message too so that I can check your account, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. 

• Haina1
    Haina1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Catalina-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you and your daughter back on track so that you can both continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Have a lovely week! :-)

I have the same promlem... i was in level 989 and now i'm in 1850.Please halp me go back.Tank you vary much

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?