Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep actually getting over 200,000 before the time limit, but it does not allow me to pass the le vel...why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What does the end of game message say? You're the one playing the game. If you don't give us any visual evidence in the form of screenshots or video how arew we supposed to know what the problem is? If I was forced to guess I'd say that you're allowing countdown bombs to reach zero but obviously that's just a stab in the dark!