Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
180.000 points on level 1858 is impossible its timed and you dont get many +5
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you're going to complain then at least get the level number right. I presume that you're referring to 1859 in which case I have to tell you that it is not impossible (I passed on approximately attempt 50) though unquestionably very difficult. It would seem that more than enough players have passed the level to convince King that it needs no further amendment.