Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed this level lots of times but the game freezes so it never registers as complete. I cannot go to the next level because of this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Anne- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you are experiencing a problem progressing in your game. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a sweet weekend! :-)
Hi Paul- Thanks for commenting. Are you experiencing a problem with the same level? Do you see an end of level of message? Please let me know what device you are playing on. Thanks!
Hi Paul- Thanks for commenting. Are you experiencing a problem with the same level? Do you see an end of level of message?
Please let me know what device you are playing on.
Thanks!
It has happened to my twice now and the last time I was in a position to complete the level