I've been noticing that my boyfriend will have "help tiffi find treasure chests" missions and beanstalk or other bonus side levels that I won't get at all. It's been about 2-3 weeks or so because I use to get them all the time. Just yesterday I logged out of Facebook from candy crush and back in and a treasure chest challenge came up I had 60 hours left, when I opened the app back up later it was gone. Nothing at all even in my messages. This happened to me once about a week ago also. I tried logging off and on Facebook, tried restarting my phone, even reinstalled both candy crush and Facebook apps. When I reinstalled the candy crush app I lost all of my boosters I had saved up, which really frustrates me because I had sent messages to get help with no answer prior to reinstalling the app,but my progress was saved. What's weird is when I send tickets people don't get them but i can receive lives. Also I can only get tickets when I log out of Facebook and just be logged into my candy crush profile thing with my email. I notice also that when I disconnect the app from Facebook and the circle that has the check mark in it to show successful connect to Facebook is still there, like it never really disconnects me or never really connects me fully, usually I would see the ads up in the right hand corner for other kings games to play under the dream world button, but those don't show up anymore. I can get over the loss of all of my boosters and I had a ton like over 20 color bombs and bomb/stripes, and about 14 hands and a few ufos etc. But, it's pretty lame that I can't fully experience the game interacting with my friends playing and helping unlock new episodes while connected through Facebook, and I can't earn any boosters with treasure chests bc I can't even get the messages stating they are happening, and if I randomly do, they disappear once I run out of lives and close the app. Does anyone have any idea why, what how, this could have happens or be fixed?
Already checked my phone updates (all current), have most updated candy crush version (which I feel like is when I started having these problems), restarted my phone and apps...I'm just frustrated and out of ideas now. And really annoyed because I lost all of my booster and I'm on an impossible level where I could have used them!