Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed bubblegum troll cake challenge twice without losing any lives, but when I clicked on "claim reward" the game reset to level 1. I tried logging in with facebook for last win, but still no prizes. Why is this happening?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ogkara- Welcome to King Care! I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with Bubblegum Hill. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a sweet day :-)