Seriously?

Options
Sunshine1986
Sunshine1986 Posts: 3 Newbie

I'm on level 492 in Candy Crush, level 310 in Soda Crush and 118 in Jelly. Every time I try to play the level, I'm kicked out! I have not been able to play for days. I can access the maps, send lives, etc. but as soon as I tap on the level I'm kicked off. I tried downloading Farm Heros Super Saga, had the same problem and finally got rid of it. Your games are really starting to piss me off!!

Answers

• Mainewil_Peetra
    Mainewil_Peetra Posts: 134 Level 3
    Options

Sounds like you have your apps living in a crowdy house. If many apps starts crushing, start the fix like this: First try to turn OFF and ON youor device again.

Be sure to use an Internet connection that isn't heavily overloaded with other data transfers. (if your neighbour or someone in the family keeps downloading movies over a mobile broadband all the time, the rest of the family can get trouble with their connections, even if one would have personal SIM cards and personal agreements with the phone company)

• Mainewil_Peetra
    Mainewil_Peetra Posts: 134 Level 3
    Options

Whow... I should probably go to bed. Somehow I managed to post a new question instead that went somewhere to some pre-moderation, when I meant to answer you.

Check if other apps than the Saga apps are acting up as well. If they keep crashing too, there is definetely time for some maintenance.Turn off your device and see if it helps with accessing the levels when turned baclk on again.

If not, make sure you have enough space for all your photos and apps at your device. Remove something, if you have  no or little storage left unused.

Removing and reinmstalling apps is always a good idea when troubleshooting as well.

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Sunshine1986!

Which iPad and OS version do you have? Some of the older iPad versions are no longer compatible with the game. Please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-is-ipad-2-not-supported-anymore-for-candy-crush-crash 

In most cases a reboot of the device can solve many issues.

Please also make sure you have the latest version of the game installed.

You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Do make sure you have used your boosters and lives first, otherwise they'll miss after you re-install the game.

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?